Monday 15 January 2007

The Beginning!

"In the Beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

This is my very first blog. I'm so excited because instead of sharing my collection on other forums, why not start my own blog so that people can come and visit here.

I'm a remixes hunter! I love remixes. I have a big collection of Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Britney, Beyonce, DC, Christina, Justin, J Lo and anything that has catched my attention! I'd love to share some of the stuff here but of course, all credits go to all the remixers!

I hope y'all will find a great (music) time here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great site,may i ask im looking for a couple of jennifer lopez dance remixes,if you have these two can you put em up -Una Noche Mas-Pablo Flores Club Mix long version and Secretly-Pound Boys Club Mix, Thanks In Advance

Charlie said...

sorry pal....I do not have these 2 versions but if I ever come across (and will keep an eye for u), I'll post it for u. Cheers!