Thursday 15 February 2007

4th Electro Sound Weekend







I'm so excited because I'll be going back for CNY tomorrow for a week. So it's either I'll be very busy or very free next week. If I've time, I'd definitely share more music with all my friends here. This week I decided to put together some DUBs version. I'm not sure about other people, but I'm a big fan of Dubbies too. Nowadays, any remixes you will definitely have Edit, Full Mix, Dub and Insturmental version. But don't mistaken Dub with Instrumental because its still have some lyrics in the version. Meanwhile, GONG XI FA CHAI!!

01. Madonna - The Empress (Vogue Versailles Dub)
02. Janet Jackson - So Exicted (Bimbo Jones Dub)
03. Sophie Ellis - Catch You (Moto Blanco Dub)
04. Louise Ciccone - The Groove (The Dub Mix)
05. Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man (Shape UK Nocturnal Groove)
06. Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind (Chus & Ceballos Stereo Dub)
07. Janet Jacskon - Just A Littel While (Peter Rauhofer Dub)
08. Destiny's Chid - Lose My Breath (Peter Rauhofer Breathless Dub)
09. Paris Hilton - Turn In Up (DJ Dan's Hot 2 Trot Dub)
10. Britney - Everytime (Human Higlight Reel Dub)
11. Britney - Everytime (Larry Legend Dub)
12. Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You (Basement Jaxx Acid Dub)

No comments: