Wednesday 28 March 2007

Updates

Bad news!! As you know that I’m uploading my music during my office hours only (which once again let's hope that my boss is not reading this). My colleague is on hospitalization leaves for a month, so I’ve to cover his work, which mean that I will have lesser time ‘eating snakes’ and have to work harder!! Oh noooooo…………….


However, I will still try to find some time to upload some great music for y’all (just have to cut down my Power Nap time).

I’ve reloaded and added couple mixes for Beautiful Liar, Listen, etc. You can try to find it in my previous posting. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie

I have a confession. Beside the tasty pic. I have a request. Do you happened to have the instrumental version for Listen By beyonce? I cant seems to find it, but i know the UK version of the single has it. I will really love you if you can post it.

Joe
jokeph12@hotmail.com

Charlie said...

Hi Joe,

I do not have it at the moment but if I do I will post it for you.

Cheers!
Charlie