Friday 13 July 2007

My Journal - ckoneck 2

Dear Friends

I know u r missing me very much. I know u wanna know what the hell I'm up to. So I have started a journal to keep you in the loop. So visit my new blog 'My Journal - Charlie 2' which is featured in this blog under Features.

p/s If you wanna update me what the hell you are doing as well, please leave it in the comment :)


Dear Visitors

I know u r missing all the good music. I know u wanna know why the hell I'm not loading all the cool music. I apologies for the delayed. I never forget you guys. Once I settled in, I will start to upload again.

p/s If you wanna get to know me better, please visit my new blog as well :)

xox
Charlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the music,special princess ann she's fabulous.
thanks again good luck with the blog.
alfredo_bio@hotmail.com