Saturday 11 August 2007

Rhythms Del Mundo







I have this album a while ago from a friend but didn't really listen to it. But when I did, OMG! I just fall in love with it! If you never listen it before, I'm highly recommend you download this. It's such a great album to play on your Sunday lazy afternoon, or having a romantic dinner, or having your friends chilling out at your place. Check out more details at www.rhythmsdelmundo.com Enjoy!

01. Clocks (RDM Feat. Coldplay)
02. Better Together (RDM Feat. Jack Johnson)
03. Dancing Shoes (RDM Feat. Artic Monkeys)
04. One Step Too Far (RDM Feat. Dido & Faithless)
05. As Time Goes By (Ibrahim Fever)
06. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Coco Freeman Feat. U2)
07. She Will Be Loved (RDM Feat. Maroon 5)
08. Modern Way (RDM Feat. Kirse Chiefs)
09. Killing Me Softly (Omara Portuondo)
10. Ai No Corrida (Vanya Borges Feat. Quincy Jones)
11. Fradilidad (RDM Feat. Sting)
12. Don't Know Why (Vanya Borges)
13. Hotel Buena Vista (Quila Rose & Idana Valdes)
14. The Dark of The Matinee (Coco Freeman Feat. Franz Ferdinand)(Spanish Version)
15. Hight & Dry (El Lele De Los Van Van Feat. Radiohead)(Samples)
16. Casablanca (As ti9me Goes By) (Ibrahim & Omara)

Download - Rapidshare
Download - Sendspace


No comments: