Monday 11 August 2008

DJ In The Mix









Princess Ann Pop Pop July - August Hits 2008

Tracklisting (Dance Mixes)

1.Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
2.Michelle Williams - We Break The dawn
3.Natasha Bedingfield - Angel
4.Ne-Yo - Closer
5.Denise Lopez - Don't You Wanna Be Mine 2008
6.Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
7.Robin S - Show Me Love 2008
8.Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife
9.Pussycat Dolls - Whwn I Grow UP
10.Lady Gaga - Just dance
11.Tami Chynn feat. Akon- Frozen (without Akon)
12.Rihanna - Disturbia

3 comments:

Poobaba said...

ZShare isn't working, it doesn't let you download. :-(

Charlie said...

Yeah...I know..I couldn't download as well as I got the link directly from the DJ....

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie... If you get a link that works could you email me please.... romanotrax@comcast.net

Thanks so much!!