Thursday 18 December 2008

Mariah Carey - FND's Mimi Megamix Adjusted



0. Emotions - Intro
1. Through The Rain (Maurice Joshua)
2. My All (Morales)3. It's Like That (Morales)
4. Cant Take That Away (From Me) (Morales)
5. Anytime You Need A Friend (C&C)
6. The One (Joey Negro)
7. Touch My Body (Craig C)
8. Always Be My Baby (Grooveapella)
9. Honey (Club Dub)
10. Dreamlover ( Tribal Dub)
11. I Still Believe (Eve Of Souls)
12. I'll Be Loving You Long Time (Aaron Paetsch)
13. Dont Forget About Us (Tony Moran)
14. Shake It Off (Jones & Moss)
15. Say Something (Morales)
16. Fantasy (Def Club Mix)
17. Mariah's Miracle

Also, visit his blog HERE! There are plenty of cool mixset to blow your mind away!

3 comments:

mp3salem said...

large collection of music Mariah Carey found

mp3salem said...

http://www.mp3salem.com/Artist/45/Mariah_Carey/download-mp3/

Anonymous said...

Yes, quite