Sunday 15 November 2009

Update

Hello Friends of the world,

Hope you are all well :) I know I haven't been updating this blog for the past 6 months, but I never stop collecting cool remixes. I have been traveling everywhere (as you can see from my schedule and it's quite hectic sometimes and certain countries are really pain in the ass to access the blog). However, I realized that there are a lot of cool blogs around now. I still hope once in a while, u guys will pop by here and say Hi or downloading some of my remixes.

Anyway, I will start to uploading some of my collection again and hope you guys will enjoy it here again.

Cheers :)

Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyheyyyyy.....good to see u back on ur blog! :p been checking everyday lehhh..... :)

-KayleN

Charlie said...

Hehe....My No1 Blog Fan! Thank you for your support all these years :)

Anonymous said...

MoreMore AJ remix! :)

-GinsenG aka Kaylen